SDS6200 - SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bits
Carbide Tipped | For Small Rotary Hammers | With 4-Slot SDS Drive System• Patented reinforced flute geometry reduces vibration and channels debris quickly away from the hole.
• Versatile 4-slot drive system hammer bits fit most SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
• Chisel shaped head geometry is self-centering and ensures fast penetration.
• Head design to prevent shattering in the event of contact with reinforced steel and concrete.
• High temperature vacuum brazing with pure copper ensures heavy duty tip capability and withstands hard aggregate shocks.
• Shot-peened finish.
• Made to ANSI standards.
• Drills stamped with insignia satisfy the strict quality control tolerances and specifications of the German Institute for Bautechnik, Berlin.
• For use in concrete, stone, masonry, solid brick, cement board and aggregates.