BPW623073 - Brad Point Drills | 10" Overall Length
10" Overall Length | Brad Point | Spur Drill Bits | Dowelling Drills
For Precision Drilling In Woods, Plastics, CompositesFeatures:
• Precision cutting spurs enable clean, splinter-free holes.
• Center point permits precision targeting
• Use on all types of wood.
• Extra wide flutes for fast chip removal
• Ideal for cabinetry, furniture, and doweling applications
Brad point bits are made to deliver accurate, clean holes every time. The tip provides easy positioning and accurate starts. The bit is designed for both portable drills and drill presses. The lip and spur drill bit is a variation of the twist drill bit which is optimized for drilling in wood. It is also called the brad point bit or dowelling drills. The polished flutes give superior chip clearance, and the sharply defined lips have a slight negative rake angle on the lip tips to score the hole perimeter for clean entry and smooth sidewalls. Equally important, these bits are extremely accurate in diameter.