These carbide tipped nitro masonry drills are used to drill granite, marble, concrete, super concrete, polyester glass, reinforced products and hard steels of all types.
Chrome Vanadim Steel | HRVCB* 160 Degree Point
Chrome Vanadim Steel | HRVCB* 160 DEGREE POINT
PACKAGING: All sizes are individually packaged.ckaging: All sizes are individually packaged.
• Heat treated shank for shock-proof rotary & roto-percussion drilling application.
• Slow spiral provides easy debris removal.
• Suitable for drilling in light to medium hard building materials, i .e . dry concrete, masonry, brick, terra cotta, sandstone, tile, slate and cinder block.
• Suitable for general use in rotary percussion tools and in drill motors with three jaw chucks.
• Manufactured from hardened impact resistant steel.
• Designed to drill in concrete, masonry, tile, marble, rock and granite.
• 1/2" and above sizes have reduced shanks.
• Made to ANSI standards.
For Large Rotary Hammer Carbide Tipped | NEW improved head geometry for more aggressive drilling
Duo Cutting Head:
• Symmetrical double flute design reduces vibration and heat.
• High quality tungsten carbide tips vacuum brazed with pure copper.
• Shot-peened finish.
• Made to ANSI standards
Quadro Cutting Head:
• Patented cutting head technology.
• New patented more aggressive 4-cutter head design technology.
• Less strain on user and power tool.
• More accurate holes.
• For use in concrete and hard masonry materials.
Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Carbide Drill Bits